Wednesday 7 November 2012

go karting shah alam and Sepang


Hi guys I am the Marketing Manager for Shah Alam Stadium Go Karting (City Karting Event Management Sdn Bhd). I have great go kart discount packages for people interest in this sport and whom wants to try our circuit at Shah Alam Stadium. Kindly sent me a email at ateyo96@gmail.com or +6017-925 8088 to know more.

Our Go Kart Circuit at Shah Alam Stadium......
1.17 km per lap. We have two stroke 80cc and 100cc go karts available for rental.
80cc go karts are 8 horse power with a top speed of 70km/h and 100cc are rated at 16 horse power with a top speed of 90km/h.
We can do corporate go kart events or small group events (minimum 10 person) with state-of-the-art timing system similar to that of F1 racing standards.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am Anthony Teyo the Marketing the Manager for Shah Alam Go Karting. I am currently offering a package deal for 30mins of Go-Karts ride for RM100 per person. 3 sessions in total, 10 minutes per session. Our track is 1.17 KM per lap. Interested, kindly give me a call at 017-925 8088 or sent me an e-mail at ateyo96@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete